Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Love The Book Of Genesis We Really Do!
Hi all! Does anyone know any of the band members from Book of Genesis? I thought they might like to know that this forum is here because nobody has used it yet! Huh
"Bike Worryford" follows us on Twitter.....

BW

John
(06-01-2012, 12:27 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: "Bike Worryford" follows us on Twitter.....

Noted. Tweeted. Come on Bike! Smile
is that the band that ..Phildas playes for John .. ?
Ok, you called, so here I am!
Managed to get free of the 12 string, Bass and Bass pedals for 0.5 mins to say Good Luck to Mama Genesis on their upcoming rehearsals/gigs! Hope maybe we could all meet in meatspace as it were!

(06-01-2012, 10:57 PM)james cooper Wrote: is that the band that ..Phildas playes for John .. ?

Hi James....we persuaded* her to play for us and will be rehearsing with her frantically for our upcoming gig on March 24th at the Riga in Southend!

*we said we had Phil Collins tied up in a sack and we would only let him go if she joined....well, all's fair in war and Genesis tribbing....!
haha,,,Wink ya better let Phil free then .. dont think Philas would stand for that haha )Smile
(08-01-2012, 12:47 AM)bike worryford Wrote: Hi James....we persuaded* her to play for us and will be rehearsing with her frantically for our upcoming gig on March 24th at the Riga in Southend!

Keep us up to date with your gig prep on this here forum! Smile

Quote:*we said we had Phil Collins tied up in a sack and we would only let him go if she joined....well, all's fair in war and Genesis tribbing....!

Well, now we know why Phil had a bad back and retired from gigging with Genesis! He's been in the sack, bound and gagged! Poor Phil!
(08-01-2012, 12:47 AM)bike worryford Wrote: Ok, you called, so here I am!
Managed to get free of the 12 string, Bass and Bass pedals for 0.5 mins to say Good Luck to Mama Genesis on their upcoming rehearsals/gigs! Hope maybe we could all meet in meatspace as it were!

(06-01-2012, 10:57 PM)james cooper Wrote: is that the band that ..Phildas playes for John .. ?

Hi James....we persuaded* her to play for us and will be rehearsing with her frantically for our upcoming gig on March 24th at the Riga in Southend!

*we said we had Phil Collins tied up in a sack and we would only let him go if she joined....well, all's fair in war and Genesis tribbing....!

LOL nice sense of humour there matey. That will take you far in the Genesis trib world Wink

Now about these gigs "Up North" Wink

Best wishes

Cool

John
i'm confussed here... Sence of humour bit .... to me or Bike rutherford . john haha
(08-01-2012, 12:47 AM)bike worryford Wrote: Ok, you called, so here I am!

Good luck at the Riga - they are a dour lot down there - must be a Scottish outpost!

R
Alan