Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's All
We have been asked to play this a couple of times and indeed did once, so who would like to see a Genesis tribute band play "a little Country and Western for yawl"?Angel
Best wishes

Cool

John
A song where all the boys can hitch up their pants and the girls can take off their dresses? Sure thing!
(09-01-2014, 03:37 PM)Mamas Boy Wrote: A song where all the boys can hitch up their pants and the girls can take off their dresses? Sure thing!

What?!?! Are you trying to tell me I've been into the wrong genre of music all this time?
(09-01-2014, 04:54 PM)Andrew Prince Wrote:
(09-01-2014, 03:37 PM)Mamas Boy Wrote: A song where all the boys can hitch up their pants and the girls can take off their dresses? Sure thing!

What?!?! Are you trying to tell me I've been into the wrong genre of music all this time?

Indeed you have matey but I am not so sure that Genesis fans want to see a Genesis tribute band playing That's All after looking at certain othe forums on line Wink Rolleyes
Best wishes

Cool

John
(14-01-2014, 12:24 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Indeed you have matey but I am not so sure that Genesis fans want to see a Genesis tribute band playing That's All after looking at certain othe forums on line Wink Rolleyes

You know, I'm sure that Follow You Follow Me has some lyrics from That's All in there doesn't it?
Erm....... NO....That's All by Genesis has no words from Follow You Follow Me...Unless you thinking of some obscure tribute band version Wink
Best wishes

Cool

John
PLEASE GOD NO!!
The queue for a piss would be ridiculous.
Seriously, can't imagine why you would possibly want to sing something like that when there are so many other songs you could do for those 4 minutes or so.
(14-01-2014, 02:22 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Erm....... NO....That's All by Genesis has no words from Follow You Follow Me...Unless you thinking of some obscure tribute band version Wink

That must be it. I'm thinking of the obscurest of obscure tribute band version. Smile

(14-01-2014, 07:50 PM)stevejw Wrote: PLEASE GOD NO!! The queue for a piss would be ridiculous.

Hahaha. Amusing way of putting it! Smile

I'm of the same opinion. It's a great song, but there are so many other even greater songs to choose from. The one time I heard Mama perform That's All, it didn't seem to generate much interest from the audience compared to many other tracks. Four minutes is a lot of time to play with when you have such a large back catalogue to work with.