Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liverpool O2 Academy show - 2nd Nov 2013
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone attended this show and if so, what did you think? I was there. I thought it was pretty good.

Never been into the 'costume thing' myself but having watched Gabriel in Athens (1987), a couple of Gabriel-esque Genesis documentaries, Gabriel at MEN Arena and Go Nads sing for Hackett all in the space of two weeks, I can now say 'I get it' and it does add something to the show. The way Gabriel injects characters into the music may not even work fully without the costumes? I'm not sure.

Anyway.... good sound, good lights, good musicianship and singing, good frontman, good venue.... what's not to like?

If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to give criticisms also, but there are no boomers. Smile
Well I am NOT wearing a foxes head and a red dress...... Well NOT a foxes head at any rate. Wink
Best wishes

Cool

John
(05-11-2013, 03:12 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Well I am NOT wearing a foxes head and a red dress...... Well NOT a foxes head at any rate. Wink

I don't think Brian wore a foxes head at the Liverpool gig. I don't think I wanna see you in a red dress either!
Your loss....Tongue
Best wishes

Cool

John
(05-11-2013, 03:36 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Your loss....Tongue

Okay, send us the picture. It can't be THAT bad, can it?  :-)