Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Middleton's bits
Well all what are your thoughts?

I have not (and to be honest will not) view the photo's and I am disgusted that they have been printed. If I was Wills I would find the photographer responsible and punch his fugging lights outAngry

Leave the bloody girl alone FFS
Best wishes

Cool

John
(14-09-2012, 04:39 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Well all what are your thoughts?

I have not (and to be honest will not) view the photo's and I am disgusted that they have been printed. If I was Wills I would find the photographer responsible and punch his fugging lights outAngry

Mmmmm fried eggs come to mindBig Grin
(14-09-2012, 04:39 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: If I was Wills I would find the photographer responsible and punch his fugging lights outAngry

If I come across a pro photographer on my travels with a severe case of 'fading lights' then at least I'll know why! Smile
(14-09-2012, 04:39 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Well all what are your thoughts?

Well i have to admit i have Big Grin just an average pair nowt specialBig Grin
(12-10-2012, 01:10 PM)broomster Wrote: Well i have to admit i have Big Grin just an average pair nowt specialBig Grin

What were you expecting? Biker tattoos? Smile
Talking of fried eggs , she could cook my breakfast Wink
Yes agree matey, however biology teacher at May's college is the double of young Kate Wink
Best wishes

Cool

John
(22-10-2012, 03:44 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Yes agree matey, however biology teacher at May's college is the double of young Kate Wink

So how do we know that the newspapers printed pictures of Kate and not a biology teacher?
(22-10-2012, 03:44 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Yes agree matey, however biology teacher at May's college is the double of young Kate Wink

Hi Ho its off to college i go Big Grin
You saucy old monkey