Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G2 Pacific Rd 04/02/11
(19-01-2012, 12:23 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Yes Andrew....that is VERY BAD. Los Endos and Squonk on ATOTT and Afterglow on W&W

Ah right.... Sorry, I DO know Trick. I bought it a few weeks ago. Los Endos = quality! Squonk = quality! :-)

I also listened to Robbery Assault & Battery - can't make my mind up about that track. It has a wonderful prog thing going on for some of it which is really cool, but it keeps lapsing into some kind of 70s disco theme which really annoys me! Smile
(19-01-2012, 01:00 PM)Andrew Prince Wrote:
(19-01-2012, 12:23 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Yes Andrew....that is VERY BAD. Los Endos and Squonk on ATOTT and Afterglow on W&W

Ah right.... Sorry, I DO know Trick. I bought it a few weeks ago. Los Endos = quality! Squonk = quality! :-)

I also listened to Robbery Assault & Battery - can't make my mind up about that track. It has a wonderful prog thing going on for some of it which is really cool, but it keeps lapsing into some kind of 70s disco theme which really annoys me! Smile

I have to agree with you Andrew - that track is one of my least fave Genesis tracks (and I cant say that about many of them!).
(19-01-2012, 11:21 PM)John Orrett Wrote: I have to agree with you Andrew - that track is one of my least fave Genesis tracks (and I cant say that about many of them!).

Hmmm... What's your top five then? I find it really hard to think of my top five. It changes regularly. Smile
(19-01-2012, 11:21 PM)John Orrett Wrote:

I have to agree with you Andrew - that track is one of my least fave Genesis tracks (and I cant say that about many of them!).

Ahhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO

"RA&B" is stunning. Even better live :Rolleyes
Best wishes

Cool

John
(20-01-2012, 01:08 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO

JW? You're fired! Smile
RA&B is a class track.. agree with Jw, the live one on Seconds out is epic.. but playing on the record is just amazing ... the vid is funny too Wink
(10-01-2012, 06:33 PM)Andrew Prince Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:04 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote: Piers never came to The Boom Boom Andrew. That was members of Los Endos and Book Of Genesis

Hmmm... Well it was definitely a keyboard player. And a drummer. And an ex drummer! Too many drummers! Smile
Am I that memorable.........?Tongue

R
Alan
(31-01-2012, 02:45 PM)Losendoskeys Wrote: Am I that memorable.........?Tongue

R
Alan

Whoa! I spoke to a lot of people that night and I was quite busy. I remember a bald guy who I think was a drummer or ex drummer. I remember a keyboard player. I remember two guys at the end of the night who I think were keyboards and sound engineer. I also remember only getting eight hours sleep in three days because I OD'd on Redbull. Oooops!
(20-01-2012, 01:08 PM)John Wilkinson Wrote:
(19-01-2012, 11:21 PM)John Orrett Wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO

Hello,

And it's great fun to play! RA&B is one of those 'Marmite' tracks, a bit like The Battle Of Epping Forest, which seems to polarise people. I think it's great, but then it's got that keyboard solo in it...

Anyway, thanks for the plug for this gig, looking forward to seeing many of you at Pacific Road on saturday.

Piers.
Caught G2 a couple of years back....Pretty bloomin good .

[Image: Img6816.jpg]