Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rutherford Tour?
Hi all!

I noticed something over the weekend, but I can't remember where I saw it... might have been on a forum somewhere or in Twitter land.

Is Mike Rutherford or Mike & The Mechanics doing another tour or releasing an album? Also, is there a Tony Banks solo album in the works?
Rutherford has been on tour most of this year i've seen in the paper's and online.. he brought a new album out with the rest of his band but they have Rochford and vocals, plus some chap from Canada on vocals too ?? dont know his name sory..i've seen stuff on youtube of them doing small promo gigs with Smooth radio .. looked really good too Smile

cheers

james Smile
Caught them in Manchester , and they were excellent
I saw them at the Playhouse in Edinburgh Big Grin.. Tim (the singer I think from Canada?) came over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin as i was the only one in the first few rows up dancing halfway through lol....hate sitting at a gig...Rolleyes Big Grin lmao... great night though! Big Grin
(01-03-2012, 11:07 PM)Alibrat Wrote: I saw them at the Playhouse in Edinburgh Big Grin.. Tim (the singer I think from Canada?) came over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin as i was the only one in the first few rows up dancing halfway through lol....hate sitting at a gig...Rolleyes Big Grin lmao... great night though! Big Grin

I do not think I want a kiss from Mr. Rutherford. I'm more than happy just to listen and watch! Smile